Duration: – 1 Night & 2 Days
Grade: – Easy to Moderate
Physical Level: – Intermediate
Season: – March – November
Locations: – Dharamshala and Bhagsu Nag Temple.
Highest Altitude: – 2875 meters
Day 01: McLeod Ganj – Triund
After breakfast start the trek. We start walking from McLeod Ganj via Dharamkot Village, a small semi-nomadic village inhabited by Gaddi Shepherd Tribe. The trail goes through a mixed forest of Himalayan Cedar, Rhododendron and Oak trees. Triund is situated on a ridge from where we have breathtaking views of the Dhauladhar Mountain Range to the north and Kangra Valley to the south. We camp at Triund for the overnight stay.
Day 02: Triund – Bhagsu Nag
After breakfast we start to descend taking a different route via Leta and Bhagsu Nag Waterfall. We finish our trek at the road head at Bhagsu Nag. End of services.
Our best quote for the above would be: INR 4000/- per person(minimum 2pax)
The above quote includes:
- All trekking arrangements including sleeping tents on twin sharing (Alpine shape), sleeping mattresses, sleeping bags, toilet tents, dinning tent (in case of a large group), kitchen tent, English speaking mountain guide, cook, kitchen helpers, camp boys, Mules for luggage.
- Meals (pack lunch + evening tea & snacks + dinner on day 01 and breakfast on day 02)
The above quote does not include:
- Any bus, air or train fare before and after the tour.
- Any Hotel accommodation before and after the trek.
- Insurance of any kind (personal, medical, accidental etc.)
- Items of personal nature such as beverages, laundry, phone bill, tips etc.
- Emergency evacuation charges (if any).
- Portage at railway stations and hotels.
- Anything that is not mentioned under the “quote includes” head.